ROMA, 20 - 23 September 2022
3NANO belongs to a series of scientific international conferences aimed at providing a forum for discussing the most recent development of the research in Nanoscience, Nanotechnology and Nanobiotechnology.
The series of conferences was born in 2007 as a Brasilian - French conference and over the years it became an international conference.
3NANO 2022, the VI edition of the series, will focus on the latest advances in modeling, synthesis and characterization of (multi)functional nano-materials, nano-composites and multiscale systems with magnetic, electric and optical properties and their applications in different fields including biomedicine, energy, life science and electronics.
The Conference will be held in Roma from 20 - 23 September 2022 in hybrid form. It is organized by the Nanostructured Magnetic Materials Lab (nM2-Lab) of CNR-ISM (Roma, Italy) and Un. Genova - DCCI (Genova, Italy).
The program will consist of invited talks, oral and poster contributions.
(Multi)Functional Nanomaterials, nanocomposites and multiscale systems
Magnetic, transport and optical properties
Theoretical modeling and computer simulations
Advanced design and fabrication methods
Advanced characterization techniques
Applications: Biomedicine, Energy, Life Science, Electronics
• April 1st, 2022 – Abstract submission opens
• June 24th, 2022 – Abstract submission closes
• July 15th, 2022 – Abstract acceptance
• July 17th, 2022 – Early conference registration opens
• September 1st, 2022 – Early conference registration close
• September 10th, 2022 – Late conference registration close
• September 20th, 2022 – Conference starts