The Conference will be held in Roma from 20 - 23 September 2022 in hybrid form. It is organized by the Nanostructured Magnetic Materials Lab (nM2-Lab) of CNR-ISM (Roma, Italy) and Un. Genova - DCCI (Genova, Italy).
The program will consist of invited talks, oral and poster contributions.
(Multi)Functional Nanomaterials, nanocomposites and multiscale systems
Magnetic, transport and optical properties
Theoretical modeling and computer simulations
Advanced design and fabrication methods
Advanced characterization techniques
Applications: Biomedicine, Energy, Life Science, Electronics
• April 1st, 2022 – Abstract submission opens
• June 24th, 2022 – Abstract submission closes
• July 15th, 2022 – Abstract acceptance
• July 17th, 2022 – Early conference registration opens
• September 1st, 2022 – Early conference registration close
• September 10th, 2022 – Late conference registration close
• September 20th, 2022 – Conference starts